Please click the button below to begin the online application.
Applications may only be submitted for properties listed on the website.
The following items must be completed in order to secure your application:
- An individual application must be submitted for each person 18 or older
- Submit a $50 non-refundable fee per adult applicant by Credit/Debit card or EFT (payable through online application)
- Attach current pay stub, tax return, bank statements, or other proof of income to the online application or submit by email, fax, or by bringing directly to our office
Applicants must have no prior eviction filings or criminal background, and must have a credit score of 650 or higher with no collections.
Please be aware application may take 3-5 business days from date of submission to process.
** Hubbard Bowers requires all new tenants to maintain a renter’s insurance policy. A copy of the policy must be provided to Hubbard Bowers before taking occupancy of a property.**
If you do not currently have a renter’s insurance policy, one can be provided to you through Assurant Specialty Property. For added convenience, this policy can be paid with your monthly rent through Hubbard Bowers. Contact Hubbard Bowers for a free brochure on Assurant’s insurance plan.
- The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent and must be paid in full in order to hold a property.
- Leases will be emailed for review and signatures.
There is a $100.00 lease administration fee due on or before day of move in
- The following are prohibited:
- Aggressive dog breeds
- Fish tanks over 30 gallons
- More than 2 pets per property
- Endangered species, snakes, wild and farm animals
** Please check the online listing or call the office to determine if the property allows pets.
Application Cancellation Policy
- Application must be cancelled within 24 hours of receipt of security deposit for deposit to be returned
- Rent must be paid by EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) from a single account
- Rent is drafted on the 1st of every month
- $75 late fee is added to rent received after the 5th of the month
- An additional $100 late fee is added to rent received after the 7th of the month
- All payments made after the 5th must be in the form of Money Order or Cashier’s Check
All properties are leased in “as is” condition. Painting may not be allowed, so contact Hubbard Bowers with any questions before making a final decision.